Moab Charter School accepts students into all grades at any time based on class capacity. Classes are capped at 18 students. If there is room, you may enroll at any time. If the class is full, we can place you on a waiting list. Enrollment is open. Due to the COVID we are capping all our classes at 18 to stay within the 20 person group size recommendation by the Health Department. Please contact the school to see if there are open spots in classes. If we have open places, please fill out the appropriate form below and return it to the MCS office at 358 E 300 S. The form is also available in the main office or can be emailed to you.
Moab Charter School is a free, non-profit, public school funded by the Utah State Office of Education. We welcome all students who are interested to seek enrollment. The school admits students of any gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and other school-administered programs.
- Our class cap size is 18 due to Covid.
- Acceptance all year, pending current class size.
TIMELINE FOR ENROLLMENT
- Registration packet is required.
- Student may attend 1-3 days after the completed packed is received in the office.
- Moab Charter School is a Free Charter School. We do not charge school fees. Occasional activities and program donations are accepted.
How to transfer to/from the Moab Charter School
- Please call our main office (435) 259-2277
- 24 hours after receiving the enrollment packet